20 Time Tested Ways How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Fast Without Painful Surgery & Its Complications
July 26, 2014
How To Get Rid Hemorrhoids: Watch video and learn how to stop leakages and cure naturally and pain-free those unsightly hemorrhoids in just 48 hours.
Click Link Here to go to Jessica’s Wright Hemorrhoid No More Treatment official Website:
“Discover How To Make Thousands Online Within A Few Weeks From Now – Watch The Short Video Below For Undeniable Proof And See How To Get Started In The Next Few Minutes”
If you are a hemorrhoid sufferer, there are many ways how to get rid of hemorrhoids fast, naturally and forever without surgery and its side effects. Hemorrhoids are not easy to deal with. They are not just going to go away if you ignore them or just pray that they go. You simply got them because you are doing something that a certain part of your body is reacting too.
How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Fast Video
The first thing you need to do is to try and work out what exactly is or are causing your flare-ups. Therefore, whenever you experience an episode of painful bleeding hemorrhoids make a note of all the things you did, eat and drink leading up to the painful bowel movement. Do this for up to 48 hours before the experience but generally it is the last 24 hours that are most important.
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Fast at Home Using the what to do about Hemorrhoids “How Much” List
Your “48 hours How Much” list might look something like this:
How Much in the last 48 hours: List using time (Hours) before the piles symptoms issue?
- How much alcohol? This causes dehydration and will effectively harden you stools.
- How much cigarettes. Cigarettes are well known to restrict blood flow.
- Cups of coffee and tea. Drinking two or three cups of coffee or tea each day is fine and will stimulate the intestines to work better and counteract the effects of constipation problems. The caffeine however, in more than this quantity which in fact is a diuretic can cause dehydration as well as irritate the stomach, can cause bloating, and hence worsen constipation and symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- Water consumption. Too little will harden your stools. Try and aim for about 3 litres per normal day to day activity. If you feel thirsty, you are already getting dehydrated. Keep a bottle close by and sip often.
- Exercise or similar work activity. For example if you are a postman you may have already done a few miles walking compared to sitting in front of a computer or driving a car all day. Regular exercise as well as some sweat breaking day to day work activity or similar will help you to stimulate your intestines to work more effectively. This will greatly reduce the problems associated with constipation and symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- Diet. What did you eat? Was it a lot of meat that has no fibre, fast food, microwave product, etc.? How much fruit and vegetables and whole grain. How much fibre- low, moderate, high etc. List them all.
- What medication did you take if any? Some medications containing painkillers like the narcotic codeine can cause constipated stomachs.
- Stress: Can cause your body to do all sorts of weird things. It can cause digestive issues. Of course it depends on the type of stress. Was it enough to send you out of control? List them all.
- Finally, your list should include bathroom visits. When did you poo? Did you go when you feel the urge? Was it at a set time like just before going to work etc.? Did you strain, was there blood, pain, and were the stools runny, hardened, and soft and so on. How many times etc.?
- Bloating: Did you feel bloated- this can be a sign of candida overgrowth. You will need to eliminate things like sugar, alcohol, and yeast products like beer, cakes and refined food stuffs to regain some control over this. Taking probiotic yogurt can help rebalance the intestinal microflora and get you back in control.
Working out How do you Get Hemorrhoids (Hemroids) and Best How do I Get Rid of Hemorrhoids From the List?
The “How Much” list should give you a good indication as to how do you get hemorrhoids and a pretty good idea of what is causing your chronic internal and or external hemorrhoids to flare-up. Study the “How Much” list carefully and try to work out what steps you need to take for how do I get rid of hemorrhoids fast at home.
Remember, it could more than likely be a number of causes for example it could be a combination of things like poor diet, dehydration, severe lack of exercise, pregnancy, being overweight, being allergic to some foods and so on.
Sedentary lifestyle, shift work, interrupted sleeping pattern, and working in confined restricted space like cubicles and sitting for prolonged periods of time plays havoc with your digestion and can cause irregularities. As a result, you suddenly become primed for developing the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
You can also take the list to your doctor and have a good one to one discussion. Talk about “how do you get hemorrhoids” and best ways of “how to get rid of hemorrhoids fast”, safely and as pain free as possible.
Keep this in mind. Surgery can be painful, but it is not a permanent cure as your hemorrhoids can come back again. If you do not make any changes to your work, lifestyle, eating and drinking habits, the operation only becomes a temporary fix.
This is why natural remedies for hemorrhoids offer a permanent treatment or cure for hemorrhoids. The good ones work by tackling the root causes of hemorrhoids and involve healthier lifestyle choices, better nutritional diets and drinking habits.
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids without Surgery
I am often asked how long do hemorrhoids take to heal. Well that really depends on the severity of your condition and whether you have internal, external, prolapsed or thrombosed hemorrhoids. However, if you quickly take some measures for how to get rid of hemorrhoids fast, it could be quicker than you think. The following lifestyle changes should provide a good starting point for how to get rid of internal and external hemorrhoids without surgery.
- Sitz bath for hemorrhoids: Perform up to 3 times daily with durations of about 15 to 20 minutes at a time. Best to do this after a bowel movement. This will help to clean the tender area and any anal fissures that are there as well as soothe them and speed up the healing process. Gentle pat dry when finished. Ask at your local pharmacist if they have one.
- Diet: Make sure you are getting enough fibre to prevent constipation and help mould the stools for easier defecation without the strain.
- Exercise: Perform daily to get the blood flowing and up the heart beats.
- Garlic: Use some pressed garlic with virgin coconut oil and Vicks vapour rub to make into suppositories. They have strong anti-microbial properties and will quickly reduce swelling. Freeze them and when you are ready insert into your rectum. Just a little warning! If you try this, there is no doubt that it will sting like hell for about 10 minutes. You will then experience the coolness of the menthol from the Vicks which is very soothing and warm. Many sufferers report fast results!
- Stool Softeners: Use ones like Colace to help reduce constipation and soften stools. It will certainly lessen the pain of a BM and may prevent bleeding as well.
- Lose some weight if you happen to be overweight.
- Ice: Ice and ice packs works wonders by cooling, reducing swelling and numbing the area. Perform as often as is required.
- Witch Hazel: There is some serious evidence that this little concoction is in most hemorrhoids sufferers’ medicine cabinet for how to get rid of hemorrhoids fast at home. To use just apply some to a cotton wool or soft tissue and gently dab against the external hemorrhoids. If you want you can hold the Witch Hazel pad in place with a loose fitting tong or similar.
- Water: Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of good quality filtered water daily. More the merrier.
- Lubrication: Vaseline or Petroleum Jelly is a good choice to use to lubricate the anal passage to pass stool more easily. Other lubricants like coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil or similar can be used as well. Also gently rub on the external hemorrhoids to keep them supple and hydrated.
Short Term Solutions: OTC Treatment for How to Get Rid of Piles
OTC treatments for getting rid of hemorrhoids can be applied directly to the anal region. They can quickly reduce the swelling and as a result allow you to have a pain free bowel movement. The drawback to them is that they can only be used for short durations of time. They are also only temporary measures and therefore you will need to use them in short burst all your hemorrhoidal life.
Some familiar ones are Anusol containing zinc oxide, stool softeners (Colace), ointments like the vasoconstrictor Preparation H which contains phenylephrine will help to constrict your anal blood vessels and others.
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Fast During Pregnancy
Pregnancy makes you more prone to developing hemorrhoids because the growing infant puts excess pressure on your hemorrhoidal veins. This restricts the blood flow and increases the pressure on the veins below the uterus causing them to become swollen and cause you agonising hemorrhoidal pain.
Many women often encounter the dreaded chronic symptoms of hemorrhoids (hemroids) usually at around the 27 or 28 weeks mark into their pregnancy. You are more vulnerable to piles developing if you have had them before or they are in your family history. The strain of pushing the baby out of the womb is another fairly common causes of hemorrhoids developing.
These symptoms of hemorrhoids soon disappear after child birth. However, in the meantime you can follow some of the advice and tips in “How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids without Surgery” that involves lifestyle changes, diets, prevent dehydration and so on but most of all avoid the strain of constipation. Sometimes just lying on sides will take the pressure off the hemorrhoidal veins and reduce your piles symptoms.
Because your case is special one, it’s always good advice to talk to your doctor or care provider to ensure you are getting the best hemorrhoid treatment that is suitable for you and the health of your baby. Avoid using medications without talking to you doctor first.
How to Remove Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoid removal can be performed in two ways:
Minimally Invasive Hemorrhoids Removal Procedures
- Injection (Sclerotheraph): A special piles killing fluid is injected into the hemorrhoids which destroys them.
- Rubber Band Ligation: The blood supply to the hemorrhoid tissue is cut off by tying a knot to kill or strangle the troublesome hemorrhoid.
- Heat Coagulation (Infrared, Laser or Polar): These include Bipolar Diathermy, Direct Current Electrotherapy and Infrared Photo Coagulation.
Hemorrhoid Removal using Surgery
Physicians normally suggest hemorrhoid removal by surgery in cases of stubborn hemorrhoids. These are the one that remain persistent after many different treatments have been tried without much success and cause you some grief.
Hemorrhoidectomy: This technique is used for more stubborn advanced cases of hemorrhoid removal.
Hemorrhoid Stapling: This way of how to get rid of hemorrhoids fast is carried out by stapling them to stop the blood supply to the problem piles tissue.
It is important to know that surgical removal of hemorrhoids can be extremely painful and has some surgical side effects. These can be leakages of mucosa and feaces as well as complications like infection and healing issues. It is only a permanent fix if you change your old lifestyle habits that caused them, otherwise they will return.
In addition, you will need some time off work to heal the hemorrhoids.
During the healing period, sitting, general moving about, driving, peeing, passing wind and the passing of a bowel movement can be rather tricky and painful. You will certainly need to take painkillers to help you cope with the pain during the healing process.
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Fast, the Pain Free Easy Permanent Way
Peaceinark.com has reviewed the Best 4 Effective Natural Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids Treatments that have been formulated using natural solutions for getting rid of hemorrhoids fast and easy and for good at home. Before you even contemplate surgery go here now and save yourself a lot of embarrassment, discomfort and pain.
There is so much to know and learn about finally getting rid of hemorrhoids for good. We cannot cover them all here! Remember, that one little mistake on your part can quickly cause pain and bleeding hemorrhoids to re-occur. So get all the facts about them in the link below and regain you life to the fullest by effectively eliminating those nasty unsightly piles now.
Check them out here:
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids- Best 4 Piles Treatment Reviews.